Selamat Datang !

Sajian Tulisan Text, Poetry, Puisi, sajak, Cerpen ,dari Tawin QM dan Kawan,

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya dan semoga tetap selalu mau berkunjung !

Sampai Junpa !

Rabu, 10 Oktober 2012

Contacts to the Universe

Contacts to the Universe,flying never end.

I am flying over the Rainbow,

I am flying across the Ocean,with you in line



The wings are so bright,and many colours's  light,

I leave my Trouble and all things must to fight !

I am high in the sky and never again low

No more worry and think about Question.


I knew,

we know,


social supplementary

Must to win so deep in elementary

Must to win so we are come

Must to win so here I come


put it back Sentimental  !

put it back Sentimental  !

put it back Sentimental  !

throw away  Sentimental  !

throw far away  Sentimental !

Galeri

poster und Kunstdrucke kaufen