Selamat Datang !

Sajian Tulisan Text, Poetry, Puisi, sajak, Cerpen ,dari Tawin QM dan Kawan,

Terimakasih atas kunjungannya dan semoga tetap selalu mau berkunjung !

Sampai Junpa !

Rabu, 10 Oktober 2012

The Space of Sound

The Space of Sound


In the world's sounds of space,

there was things and face,

run without human race,

to find out, where's really a lovely and nice place.

there's a moon,

a sun,

and star.

it was so soon,

and fun,

thinking, it's too many ways, and so far.

and there's a sky

no smile and can't be cry

many trials to try

reach into atmosphere with no skill to fly.

walked through this space,

with a pretty smiling face,

and many troubles in this case,

and hear the sounds i like, it's a gentle taste.

the eyes,

with no lies,

and the smiles,

why i must run to, many miles.

as i walking around in this empty space,

i looked around, there is no lovely face,

searching but no finding,

the answer but no questioning,

tears drops without crying,

speaking with no saying,

lovely with no kissing,

so many Poet's talking but no meaning.

straight a way see from distance,

nothing for feare to be a lance,

with them substance

in cruel world in thins of circumstance,

everything goes fast,

helpless in this way to past,

round and round,

here and every where,there's a sound,

follow a circle up and down,

till i found,

in the earth, i swear by ground,

as seem to be like a rainbow,

with my age, older and grow,

don't asked nobody how?

somewhere i try

with many things to cry,

where was many to lie.

tick as full of Loud but nobody hear,

as far but it's near,

to be affraid without a fear,

full of sadness without a tear,

as star lights,

within sounds, where they are high and brights,

there's so silent, nobody cried,

just waiting somebody outside,

and things to hold me tight

why so many to be mighty and first must fight,

discover the night life in many lies in dark side,

at last to be nothing and finally died.

many human's love, i can't find,

need to be deep inside of my mind,

with feeling of all a mankind

it's sound,

till i found,

in the earth, i swear by ground,

find in my self, space of sound,

lovely, clearly, smoothly,

at times to be hardly,

it's so very gently.

As i walked around like in empty place,

was so lonely, no smile in face,

musics sound with no taste,

there's no other, but only in my space.

swimming trough out of a land,

with no sweat, blood in my hand,

it was as build mountain of sand,

a little things imagined as  a lot of grand.

with a wind blow wasted a dream,

i can cried out of loud but no scream.

at night with full of feel in emptiness,

hopeless with dream for kindness,

fear to fear in the way with loneliness,

barrier to own self be happiness.

day by day,

night by night, no place to stay,

lying still nothing to say,

as out of stand at side a bay.

run to follow stormy cold winter in May.

no word of despair, tomorrow the sun will rise again

And there is another happiness

with everything to be kindness

like ocean wash dark night from all of pain.

to be everything of not to be vain.

sometime i smile alone, feel like i am happy,

without a joke, means that is thing so funny,

i will never like yesterday without tomorrow,

like i was always in my sorrow,

be always lonely.

freedom,

without things and means, no word to wisdom,

no place to hide,

in the World inside,

there's no place to go and so far,

beneath, as underneath a star,

it's just only sounds of my guitar.

Give me baby,

who wants give me, baby

who wants fill my Life to be,

i'm so lonely,

feel my life so empty.

My baby cry out of loud,

there is high in the sky and full of cloud,

may i have to be, happiness with wit you, baby.

So many roads without future behind me,

searhcin you, who wants give me, baby.

Cried every night, i woke up alone,

thinks what i have done,

wrong and right, no reasons to fight,

day by day, hours by hours, year by years.

beetween eyes of lies and there's so many tears,

to win or to loose, in my heart just a voice

i've just have no choice.

i'm not so vain,

but full of pain,

may be you are a lady,

tobe a woman want have just like me, baby.

if we can meet together

and will be forever

happiness and sadness to share,

i dont promises with you to be a rich man,

when you fall in, i just can give you my hand,

i can only calling you honey,

without words of price of a money.

dream about something to be clear

my baby will not dissapear,

just follow my life to be,

who wants give me, baby

who wants fill my Life to be,

i'm so lonely.

feel my life so empty.

Love is never die,

First love is never die,

first love maked me cry

first love feel me so high

first love song filled in the sky

my first time meet love full of never last

sure i'm trying to keep so sweet and ever last

with my praying and need a god bless

in my life come arround me a lot of kindness

our love dihiasi smile and kisses

tenderly with full of happiness

dissapeard all of feeling sadness

as seem nothing to be hopeless

today will never tomorrow,

i wish stay with no sorrow

never back to yesterday

with full of you want to say,

you love me,

i love you.

i always with you,

i always love you.

First love is never die,

first love maked me cry

first love feel me so high

first love song filled in the sky.

.......our love never die

you make me feel i'm home

i was a long time leave lonesome

whispering softly i always love you

it's be yours and happy, are you?

words is not a verb means nothing,

sign our eyes to be something

to speak it out without thinking

coulours in our love will never ending.

there is no hallucination

it 's not seem like an imagination

it's just a really situation

feel without emotion,

nothing searching for solution,

ungkapan jiwa yang isolation,

it's just our first love never die

never die and never to think,

never cry and always sing.

Galeri

poster und Kunstdrucke kaufen